Crystal Palace Quartet
Crystal Palace Quartet offer a bespoke service providing highly experienced professional musicians to enhance your event with sophisticated live music. CPQ have been providing top quality entertainment on stages worldwide for over thirteen years. Based in London, we will travel to wherever you (or your client) require first-class musical performances: for functions, weddings, civil partnerships, TV shows, studio recordings, cruises, concerts, or any other kind of special event.
Crystal Palace Quartet offers a professional, reliable service with a proven track record of giving live musical performances of the highest calibre. We are at home in any venue, from private houses to royal palaces, village churches to big-city cathedrals, tiny recording studios to international concert halls, and from park (or street) bandstands to massive sports arenas.
Our huge repertoire includes the whole gamut of Western classical music (from Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic to Modern and Contemporary), music from the Stage & Screen (including Bollywood and other Film & TV soundtracks), Folk, Jazz, Traditional, World, Rock, Pop and Dance music. With enough notice we can probably play any piece or song you can think of.
- Solo Violin, Viola or Cello: £150 and £50 per hour thereafter
- String Duo: £250 and £80 per hour thereafter (violin+viola or violin+cello)
- String Trio: £360 and £90 per hour thereafter (violin, viola, cello)
- String Quartet: £480 for the first hour of live music and £120 per hour thereafter
- String Quintet and upwards: please contact us for fees
If the distance is more than 15 miles from our base (London E17), we charge travel expenses of 25p per player per mile to the venue and back. This is because we almost always need to travel separately.
While our new site is being built we can only take bookings by telephone or email. We charge a deposit of £100 to secure a date in advance, and cancellation policies apply. You can download a sample contract for more information on our terms and conditions.
- Organisation (if relevant)
- Type of booking (e.g. function, wedding, concert etc.)
- Date & time of event
- Venue location
- Duration of booking
- Budget / size of ensemble
- Desired repertoire
- Any additional comments, e.g. how you heard about us